Of, course, something I should mention along the way is that there aren’t really going to be 30 days…I don’t know how many business days fall into the 30-day window. Also, I might do this on the weekends, we’ll see.
- Getting Things Done
- Walk with Jes and the dogs
- Pick up a few things in our bedroom
- Work on Jae’s bridal portrait
- Work on Craig & MacKenzie’s third wedding album
- Have lunch with my Darling
- Plan commune
- Sync my Treo to my Google Calendars
- Update resume, “generic-ize” cover letter so it can go to ~anyone, apply for a couple of jobs
- Getting Things Done (I can see the top of Daddy’s desk!)
- Getting Things Done (I found the end of couple of piles!)
- De-decorate Halo from Homecoming and unload the stuff into our garage
- and a little more Getting Things Done….
whew! what a day.
Emil is at his softball game. They had the 10:15 time slot tonight, so I didn’t go. I have to take my insomnia medicine at ~9pm and certainly can’t drive after taking it. I hate missing two weeks in a row; I should be able to go next week, though.